Friday, December 12, 2008

Comet and Blitzen

Thursday night we took the kids over to Thanksgiving Point where they have two of Santa's reindeer. Comet and Blitzen are in town, but only until the 23rd because they need to go back to the North Pole and help pull Santa's sleigh :-) We just couldn't pass up an opportunity to meet real reindeer. The boys were a little disappointed that Rudolph wasn't there but they still enjoyed it.


Landon enjoyed pulling on their antlers...what a surprise

Maddie cried when it was time to go, she is such an animal lover

2 comments:

Sherian said...

That's awesome! I didn't know they had reindeer there...I'm not sure I knew real reindeer even existed! Shows you how smart I am!

The James said...

I'm glad your kids had a great time. They all look adorable dressed up in their winter clothes. Sterling wanted to see Tanner there but we got there too late.