Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Survived American Idol 08

So I pride myself on the fact that I do NOT watch American Idol. I never have and probably never will watch it. I did actually watch the most I ever have this season . .. the final two minutes when they announced the winner. So going into the concert last night I had only heard of the two Davids. Well I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by their performances. On the other hand the ringing in my ears all night was quite annoying. I can't believe how loud it got with even a mention of Archuleta.

My sister Caroline dragged me there :)

David on the big screen

We actually had really good seats on the floor . .. my phone just doesn't take super great pics in this situation. Caroline's fancy phone got much better pics.



So here is a 30 second bit of Archie singing Apologize. Once again this is my cell phone so not the greatest quality

(Why is the sound not working?)
Thanks Caroline for a fun evening. My highlight was probably dinner at Cracker Barrel though.

3 comments:

The James said...

I'm glad you had a night out. What a good sister taking you. Even though it's not something you would normally do you made a memory!!!

Sara-Lynn said...

I'm glad to know that you still love Cracker Barrel. I have good memories from there!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome that you got to go! Good For Caroline for making you go! It sounds like it was awesome but I do watch American Idol and Yes I am one of those crazy people.