Friday, August 4, 2017
Birthday Boys
October means double birthday craziness! We celebrated on the 23rd at Grandma's house. Dave and Tanner were both spoiled! She made crazy colored cupcakes and we used whip cream for frosting since it's carb free we learned. Great tip to know with Grayson.
On Tuesday the 25th it was Tanner's 14th Birthday! I feel like I failed this one. I had only bought one present. With Grayson being diagnosed just a week and a half earlier I hadn't been up to shopping or think about it. I ran to Target on his birthday and grabbed a bunch of things(movies and random tee shirts) for him which fortunately he loved but I still felt sad.
Shortly after Grayson's diagnosis like when he was still in the hospital Tanner asked about cake. He was worried we wouldn't still have cake for his birthday. But of course I made him a cake!! Since Flash is his favorite right now I whipped up a Flash cake.
And of course the next day was Dave's birthday. We celebrated with a pie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment