We were the first ones there except Camille of course. So the dirt road there was wet and Dave totally got stuck and ended up tearing the road up. We had fun teasing him all weekend!
I had to hold Boyd but Grayson wasn't so sure about his mom holding another baby.
Pizza dinner!
| Tanner HATES getting his picture taken |
Hannah wanted to sleep with the big girls up in this cool loft. Unfortunately she struggled to fall asleep. Mine and Dave's room was too far away to know she was having trouble. Angela was sweet enough to take care of her. She used some essential oils on her and Hannah was able to fall asleep. But at 3am Emily Anne who was sleeping just below the loft brought her to us. Hannah had fallen out of the bed and was upset.
All the boys loved hanging out in the pool room.
| Cute Cousins |
So Grayson woke up on Sunday with a fever! Oh I was so frustrated that the fun weekend was being messed up with sick kids! Poor little Grayson slept on me almost the whole day. I just hung out on the couch with him.
Poor Grandma Fowles was just stuck in this chair since she was now blind. Since I was also stuck we were able to visit a bunch though.
Despite the sick kids we had lots of fun and hope to be able to do that again!
No comments:
Post a Comment