Saturday, September 27, 2014

Maddie turns 7!


     Our sweet Maddie turned 7! This year was a party year and like most other girls she wanted a Frozen party. The lucky girl got to celebrate her day three times.


 Birthday at Grandma & Grandpa Knadler

            Last year Maddie got the stomach flu and missed out on celebrating her birthday with extended family but this year she was healthy.
birthday girl

Grayson was having fun

Maddie really wanted a pink race car cake

Frozen Party with friends

    The day before her birthday we had her friend party. I love planning and throwing parties for the kids. With the craziness of 5 kids its getting harder but I think the party went well, Maddie had a great time!


We started with a Photo Booth. I wasn't sure how the kids would like it but they loved it! I have a ton of pics of them!






Games

     We headed out back to play some games once most of the kids got here. The weather was beautiful!

Anna, Anna, Elsa 
(frozen duck duck goose)



Do you want to build a Snowman?








                                               The aftermath...




Cold Snowball aka hot potato

Craft Time...

    We made snowmen! Yay for hobby lobby already having out winter crafts in September!


Dinner..






Cake!
Maddie & Rylie her new friend from school 




The whole group








Maddie's actual birthday

    One last celebration on her day! Since there wasn't any cake left after the party I made another. It ended up raining that night so I was super happy we had her party the night before.




   We sure love having Maddie in our family. She has quite the sweet spirit. She is a great sister to all her siblings and super responsible.

No comments: