After we got back I couldn't find Hannah. Finally found her curled up on my bed. Guess the farm wore her out!
I helped throw a little bridal shower for my soon to be sister in law Jordyn. Maddie and Hannah were super excited that they got to come too. The girls just love their Aunt Jordyn!
I had Landon snap a picture of me because I was planning to get my hair chopped. So here I am at 7 months pregnant.
Jared and Jordyn's Wedding day - February 21st
It was a great day, they make such a cute couple! We are so happy to have Jordyn in the family! The only downer of the day was Hannah coming down with a random fever. We gave her some Tylenol and she made it through but she may have gotten some others sick :(
| All the family |
| The happy couple |
![]() |
| Such cute cousins |


No comments:
Post a Comment