Sunday, March 17, 2013

Random March Happenings



   Every other year or so we visit the Hutchings Museum - Night at the Museum. I forgot my camera so these are courtesy of Dave's phone.
Leprechaun dance

Not scared of snakes...yet



Right where they all belong


Another forgotten camera moment. I took Maddie on a date to Disney on Ice. It was great I just wish I had my camera there, Dave even reminded me :(
Maddie dressed up ready to go

Hannah's new move. She discovered she could hang from the boys bed. She then took it to the next level and started swinging.


I would post a funny video of her swinging but it won't upload...not sure what I am doing wrong.



  We went to Nate's mission homecoming. Maddie just loves the guy. She follows him all around. I told Dave to take a pic of her with Nate and this is what we got.


Landon and Maddie saved up and bought a fish and all the stuff you need. They decided on a male Betta. He wouldn't eat the first thing of food we bought him so we bought a different kind. We thought he was eating that. Well 8 days after getting him Dave found him unresponsive. Landon balled for at least 45 minutes(I put him to bed at that point). Anyway sweet Hannah tried to comfort her big bro


Hannah wanted a horsey ride. Maddie tried her best to keep her on.
Lily thought it looked like fun. Maddie had a little harder time keeping Lily on.


The big kids went out with Caroline so Dave and I took Hannah out for some fun. We ate dinner out and then headed to the Dino Museum. Hannah loved the attention. She also loved the shark and wanted to climb in it.

They had gravel instead of sand in the digging area. Pretty lame. There was a sign saying the sand would come back, hopefully soon.

More snow?! One Saturday morning we woke up to over 4 inches of snow. The Easter egg hunt was cancelled so we played in the snow instead.


  Sometimes one year olds find BIG trouble. I chose not to post the more gruesome pics but this one that hides the blood the best. Hannah cut her finger and made a mess of blood for me to clean up. Luckily it just wipes right off doors.

   The weather was nice so I took the girls to Farm Country. Hannah loved all the animals, especially the bunnies.

No comments: