So in case you missed the facebook post and haven't noticed the addition to the sidebar of the blog...I am expecting. Somewhere around August 29th we will have four kids! Yep the start of school will probably be crazy this year.
The kids are pretty excited especially Tanner. Right after we told them the boys grabbed the whiteboard and started brainstorming names. They didn't seem to like any of my suggestions. They did come up with Landner or Tandon for a boy or Robert Allen(combo of their middle names). I guess they think we will name the baby after them. In the end they all have a favorite name. Tanner is determined to name the baby Jimmer. Yeah I hope it's a girl just so we don't have to deal with that. Landon told me he liked the name Jack. I asked why and he just answered "well the middle name will be Black". Okay no good either. And well Maddie likes Belle, as in Beauty and the Beast. I guess it is safe to say the kids won't be helping name the baby.
3 comments:
Congrats! I was laughing while reading your post. Good luck explaining why you didn't choose their names. Maybe they will be so excited to get a sibling that they won't notice it's not a name they picked.....Or maybe Jack Black will grow on you. :)
Yeah! Congrats!!
Congrats! You two make the cutest kidlets... boy or girl. I'm liking the kids' names, I have a feeling there may be a few "Jimmer's" born this year ;)
Post a Comment