it had been the Jazz.
Well Landon randomly brought home a ticket for tonight's Utah Flash(NBA D league) game yesterday. Then today Tanner came home all excited because he was able to get 5 more tickets so the whole family+1 could go. Unfortunately Dave was sick so he and Maddie stayed home to watch a little Mickey's twice upon a Christmas. So Tanner, Landon, Thomas and I went.
We got okay seats. Tanner and Thomas were on the 2nd row and Landon and I on the third(until L moved to the front row). Right after we sat down the Flash owner, very recognizable after this, called me over and asked if I wanted to participate in a contest. I said yes of course. So Landon and I went and stood on the edge of the court and waited with no clue of what was coming. Then it was the first time out and he grabbed a ball and had me follow him onto the court(L got scared and waited at the hoop). So I started worrying that he was going to make me shoot the ball in front of everyone. But then he called Santa out to attempt a 3 pointer, if he made it I got a 1000 off Lasik. He missed of course...Air ball! I could have done a better job :) So instead I got a present which ended up being.......a PC game "Need for Speed SHIFT".
So anyway that would have been a dream come true if it had been the Jazz and not the Flash. But we still had fun. Though I am pretty confident I will never take 3 boys to a sports game alone again. Oh and does anyone want that game because I don't need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment